The Story behind Trusted Dental
During 14 years of being a dentist, I kept hearing the same story from patients: sitting in that chair can be stressful! I completely understand; I feel the same way when I sit as a patient in that dental chair. So, for all these years I had just one goal in my mind:
to create a dental practice that provided my community with a great experience in a relaxed environment that felt like being at home and was something to look forward to.
I wanted to set new standards. The mission was clear. What I needed to do was simple. I needed to listen to what my patients expected and enjoyed the most – and then create it!
Over the years, I learned what people enjoyed:
- Most importantly, a friendly and caring dental team whom they can trust and become friends with to make the dentistry a little more fun
- A modern and relaxing reception area. (I understand, hearing dental instrument noises from treatment rooms is not very encouraging!)
- Convenient car parking
- Lift access to skip those steps if needed
- Spacious rooms with high ceilings and plenty of natural light (especially for those with a slight tendency to claustrophobia)
- A quiet room where you can discuss your personal dental needs in full privacy away from dental equipment
So, in 2016, I started my search. It took one year until I found this beautiful, small house sitting right in the middle of a family park in a great central location on the beautiful Gold Coast. It was a dream come true!
The initial plan was to renovate the old house, but as soon as I stepped inside, I knew that this was far from that vision and not what my patients had always wanted.
So my plans changed. I needed to start afresh and build that dream dental practice that my patients, co-workers and I would love to be.
Long story short: It took us 18 months to plan the building and design the practice layout and acquire the relevant permits.
All this time, I was fully involved, putting all the effort and love I could into the project with only one thing in mind: the vision, and what my patients expected of me – a practice that set new standards in patient care and experience.
And, yes, I had more than just a few sleepless nights.
But here we are today:
Trusted Dental is born, and it has not only achieved everything you asked for but exceeded expectations.
I would love to see you at Trusted Dental and hope that I can always deliver this vision to every single member of the Trusted Dental family.