We Are Open
In view of recent events with COVID-19 virus becoming increasingly prevalent Trusted Dental wants to reassure you that we are being proactive and we will continue to place you and your family’s health at the forefront of our minds.
Your health as well as our team’s is our priority so we are going above and beyond our strict hygiene standards to ensure our patients are all well cared for and to continue to provide the best quality dental treatment.
Our measures include:
- We have significantly increased the time of our dental appointments to allow sufficient time between patients to implement extra measures of hygiene and surface disinfection.
- All surfaces receive regular disinfection after each patient including commonly used areas (eg. Waiting room chairs, doors, door handles, benches, hand railings and the lift area).
- Hand sanitiser is frequently found and used throughout the practice
- The removal of toys from the kids’ waiting area that can be cumbersome to disinfect thoroughly and relocating the magazines from the waiting area.
- Regularly serviced air-conditioning unit using high filtration/ventilation and high ceilings to prevent condensation of germs
- Checking the temperature of dentists and staff daily
- All our dental chairs, suction units, sterilisation facilities and equipment surpass highest and most recent standards ensuring that our treatment areas are safe to operate.
- Our Sterilisation room is located in an open full glass area for strict supervision and quality control and we are more than happy to take you through the steps and procedures implemented. Please ask one of our dentists or team members if you like to go through this area.
- Trusted Dental Premises where purpose designed and constructed in 2019 strictly following the latest hygiene regulations and standards of highest grade medical facilities. All flooring, finishes and bench-tops where designed to provide the highest grade of cleanability and surface disinfection.
As such, in accordance with official recommendations from the Australian Dental Association and the Australian Government, if you or someone you have been in contact with has travelled overseas recently, or if you have any of the following symptoms
– High temperature
– Sore throat
– Shortness of breath
– Runny nose
To stay home and please tell a member of our staff PRIOR to your appointment by ringing 07 5539 6009.
We take this situation very seriously and care for each patient’s wellbeing.
We thank you for your understanding in controlling the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
The team at Trusted Dental